Future updates are coming!
Keep an eye on this page for updates - we will be reviewing specific research articles and the use of mindfulness and neurofeedback for different challenges and benefits. Our goal is to add to the information about advancements in mind and brain fitness.
For now, we have linked to lists of relevant articles for each topic, giving you the tools to dig into the evidence-base for our work further.
Research Links on Neurofeedback & QEEG
- Used in ADHD and other attention regulation challenges
- Used in Substance and Alcohol abuse
- Used for Sleep, Relaxation, Anxiety & Stress
- Used for Peak Performance
- Used in Migraine
- Used in Seizure and Epilepsy
- Used in Aging
Research Links on Mindfulness & Meditation
- Used in Relaxation
- Used in Attention and Executive Function (ADHD)
- Used for Anxiety and Stress
- Used for Aging
- Used for Depression
- Used for Pain
Research at Alternatives Brain Institute
- Case studies
- Ongoing projects